Hurricane Irma pounded the state in September. The old adage says that hindsight is 20/20, so let’s take a look at a few lessons learned so that we can be better prepared for the next one.
Welcome to summer! We are already at the midpoint of the year. I can’t believe how fast this year is moving along! I suppose that means everyone is busy and having a great time! As I drive throughout the state, I see construction activity everywhere. …
Whew! Licensure and Certificates of Authorization renewals are complete! In total, 31,722 licenses and 4,564 Certificates of Authorization were renewed. Online license renewal opened on Nov. 7 and closed on Feb. 28. More than a third of the total renewals occurred within the final week of the deadline and approximately twice as many as were received in the first two months of the renewal period!
I have had the honor and pleasure of serving on the Florida Board of Professional Engineers with William C. Bracken, PE, SI, CFM since January 2012. During that time, I have grown to admire his diligence, tenacity, and sense of fairness in executing his duties as board member, vice chair, and chair. …
Anthony J. Fiorillo, PE, SI, CGC
- In Service to Florida’s Licensees – October 2016
- FBPE Committee Updates – July 2016
- Two Months Left to Complete “Advanced” Florida Building Code Course CE Requirement – April 2016
- Chapter 23, F.A.C.Recent Updates at a Glance- January 2016
- Continuing Education Requirements – October 2015
- Thank You for Your Input & Assistance – July 2015
- FBPE Launches New Phases of Outreach Program – April 2015
- Thank You, Warren. – January 2015
- FBPE Rules Committee & Continuing Education – October 2014
- Engineers as Scientists – June 2014