Professional Engineers licensed in Florida are required to obtain a total of 18 continuing education course hours in order to renew their licenses.
Learn more about:
- Continuing Education Requirements for Professional Engineers
- Continuing Education Audit of Professional Engineers
- Record Keeping and Retention, including CE documentation, for Professional Engineers
- Advanced Building Code Course
- CE Provider Application Process and Renewal
You can also search for a Continuing Education provider.