If you were among the more than 800 Florida Professional Engineer licensees who received an email recently about your incomplete renewal, please carefully read and follow these steps.
- To complete your renewal, log into your account at myfloridalicense.com and select your license with pending renewal.
- Answer both attestation questions. Please disregard the $10 fee.
- If your PE license is current and active and you complete these questions by 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 1, 2019, you will remain qualified for the $10 renewal discount. If you do not answer both questions by that time, you must pay an additional $10 to meet the standard renewal cost.
- After you have answered both questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and PE license number stating that you have completed the attestation questions.
- Please allow two to three weeks for your renewal to be processed. They will be approved in the order they are received.
- When your renewal has been completed, FBPE will send you a confirmation email.
Please refer to Steps 20 through 29, with particular attention paid to Steps 25 through 28, on FBPE’s PE License Renewal: Step-by-Step webpage for assistance.