Professional Engineers have less than a month remaining to renew your Florida license before it goes delinquent.
PE licenses expire Feb. 28, 2021. Don’t risk your license by waiting until the last minute.
Please allow 24 hours for your online renewal to complete. Renewal payments should be made online via the myfloridalicense.com portal; do not mail in checks.
- WHAT HAPPENS IF I DON’T RENEW BY FEB. 28?
- All current and active Florida Professional Engineer licenses will become delinquent after Feb. 28, 2021. All delinquent Florida Professional Engineer licenses will become null and void after Feb. 28, 2021.
- CONTINUING EDUCATION DEADLINE IS FEB. 28, TOO
- Professional Engineers must complete 18 hours of continuing education by Feb. 28, 2021. You are required to have one hour of Florida laws and rules from a Board-approved provider; one hour of professional ethics; four hours related to your area of practice; and 12 hours related to any topic pertinent to the practice of engineering.
- HOW DO I RENEW MY LICENSE?
- FBPE also has step-by-step instructions for renewing your license. Our online guide walks you through the process, whether you are a first-time licensee or a longtime PE.
- HOW DO I PRINT MY LICENSE?
- PE licenses will no longer be mailed to you. You must print them from myfloridalicense.com after they have been renewed. FBPE has detailed instructions on our website explaining how to generate your printable license. Note that you should check the expiration date on your license — it should be 2023 — to ensure that it renewed properly.